This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Exit Light Co.'s website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, and we also collect (non-personal) information via cookies.
If you do not want to accept cookies from either the Exit Light Co.'s or any other sites, your browser software should allow you to not accept cookies. Look in the Preferences (Netscape) or Internet Options (Microsoft Internet Explorer) feature to do this.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share, sell or exchange your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We keep all data that you provide to us secure.
Our log in, account management, checkout, orders, etc., are secure, encrypted with the strongest currently available software and standards.
For your security and comfort, The Exit Light Co. has partnered with PayPal (PayPal is an Ebay company) for handling all our online payment services. PayPal uses state-of-art encryption software, so your data will be securely transmitted and handled. When you pay us using PayPal, your credit card number will not be given to us.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers with which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.