UPS Battery, Rechargeable SLA - 12 Volt, 65 Amp Hour
- Long Service Life - Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination yield a service life expectancy of 10 years in standby mode.
- Low Internal Resistance - Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Maintenance-Free, Non Spillable - Proven valve regulated, spill proof construction guarantees safe operation without maintenance and non-restricted article status for transportation.
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-Calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Flame Retardant, Durable Construction - Rugged plastic case and cover, flame retardant to UL94 V-O.
- UL Recognized - Meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards for safety testing for use in a complete UL Listed product.
- CE Certified - Meets European Union (EU) consumer safety, health & environmental requirements.
- Convenient Handle - Integral carrying handles.
Replacement rechargeable sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that meets rigorous requirements of mission-critical UPS and Telecom equipment. 12V 65 Amp Hours.\r\n