Steel Emergency Light - 27-140W Capacity - NEMA 12
- 16 gauge steel housing
- Automatic low voltage disconnect
- Universal 120/277 VAC input
- Includes two adjustable 9W PAR36 lamp heads
- Brownout and short circuit protection
- Maintenance-free sealed lead calcium battery
- Maximum working temperature at 50°C
- Suitable for NEMA 12 required installations
- Suitable for surface wall mounting
This industrial emergency light is designed for durability and dependability. The NEMA 12 gasketed steel housing can be used in areas that generate dust, lint, fibers, dripping water and condensation. Complete with the PulseGuard pulse switching charger. Charger offers superior performance and energy efficiency versus constant voltage chargers. Lamp heads are molded from high impact thermoplastic. Integrated mounting feet ensure positive and secure installation. External Push-to-test switch and monitor LED is standard.
What does the NEMA 12 rating mean?
NEMA 12 Enclosures constructed (without knock-outs) for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts; to provide a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt and circulating dust, lint, fibers, and flying); and to provide a degree of protection with respect to harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (dripping and light splashing)