Light - Hazardous Class 1 Div 1 (w/ Emergency Light Option)
- Emergency light with battery backup
- Corrosion resistant, copper-free die cast aluminum construction w/baked on epoxy/polyester powder finish
- Exposed hardware is 316 grade stainless steel
- Factory sealed - no external seal required
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 1 locations
- UL Wet location listed (Indoor/Outdoor)
- 4-Pin 42 watts long-life triple-tube compact fluorescent lamp included
- Compliance: UL 595, 844, 1572. NFPA 101 and 70
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- 120 VAC (60 Hz) input
- Maintenance-free sealed battery
- Rated 0-40°C
Class I, Division 1 Emergency Light - operates on normal power. One 42 watts quad compact fluorescent lamp included. Provides up to 700 lumens of initial light output in emergency mode (if option chosen). Provides at least 90 minutes of illumination in emergency mode. Units with emergency options contain battery that provides the OSHA required 90 minutes of illumination for egress. Provides 1200 lumens for 90 minutes. Units are designed for indoors or outdoors where flammable gases or vapors or combustible dusts exist and create a hazardous location, as defined by the NEC.
Lead time is 4 weeks. Call for possible exceptions.