Light Fixture - Unilamp - Hazardous Class 1 Div 2 (w/ Emergency Light Option)
- Emergency light with battery backup
- Corrosion resistant, copper-free die cast aluminum construction w/baked on epoxy/polyester powder finish
- Exposed hardware is 316 grade stainless steel
- Factory sealed - no external seal required
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 2
- Suitable for use in Class II, Class III
- UL Wet location listed (Indoor/Outdoor)
- 4-Pin 42 watts long-life triple-tube compact fluorescent lamp included
- Compliance: UL 595, 844, 1570. NFPA 101 and 70
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- 120 VAC (60 Hz) input
- Maintenance-free sealed battery
- Minimum Start 0°C temperature
Class I, Division 2 Emergency Light - operates when normal power fails. One 42 watts quad compact fluorescent lamp provides up to 700 lumens of initial light output in emergency mode. Provides at least 90 minutes of illumination in emergency mode. Units contain battery that provides the OSHA required 90 minutes of illumination for egress. Units are designed for indoors or outdoors where flammable gases or vapors or combustible dusts exist and create a hazardous location, as defined by the NEC.
Lead time is 4 weeks. Call for possible exceptions.