Disk Emergency Light - Wet Listed
- Durable, die cast aluminum housing and cover with UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- Full range of powder coated finishes available
- Wall mount to standard 3 1/2" or 4" octagonal junction box or single gang junction box
- Surface conduit entry knock-out located on top of housing
- Tamperproof hardware is included
- Input power requirements; AC only models - 120 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.203A; 277 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.087A. Self-powered models - 120 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.198A. 277 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.088A
- Code compliance: UL 924, UL 1598 listed, UL wet location listing standard, NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA, and IBC illumination standards, ADA compliant
- Maintenance-free sealed nickel metal hydride battery
- Operating temperature range: AC only - wet location: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C). Damp Location: -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Operating temperature range: Self powered models, wet location: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C). Standard wet location w/ heater option: -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Intelli-Charge electronics: AC Only - 120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protection standard on all models
An architectural indoor/outdoor lighting product based on the latest technology in high-output white leds. Self-powered models may be wired to allow independent wall switching when line voltage is present. Failure of line voltage will cause automatic emergency transfer. Available in a wide range of decorative finishes to blend with any setting.
Illumination is provided by two field-replaceable, independently powered white LED modules and a vacuum plated polycarbonate reflector. The reflector design has been optimized to produce one foot candle average illumination along a 5' x 27' path of egress, with multiple fixtures, when placed at a mounting height of 10'.
The optional Intelli-Charge diagnostic/charging platform with self testing mode automatically runs a one-minute self test every 30 days and a 30-minute test on the sixth and twelfth month. A one-minute or 90-minute test may be initiated via the push-to-test switch on the unit or by activating the appropriate test command on the optional IR test device.