Emergency Light - Steel - High-performance - High-watt
- Emergency light with battery backup
- Rugged 18 gauge steel housing with epoxy powder coated finish
- 120/277 VAC surge-protected input
- Available with 0 (Headless) or 2 Lamp Heads (knock-outs provided for mounting lamps/heads)
- Brown-out protection
- Push-to-test switch located on cabinet face/front
- Two fused output circuits
- Indoor use only, operating temperature: 65° - 85°F / 19° - 30°C
- Maintenance-free lead-calcium wet-cell battery
- AC lockout
- Reliable solid-state circuitry complete with low-voltage disconnect
- Bicolor LED charge monitor/indicator
- At-a-glance state-of-charge specific gravity indicators
This high-performance emergency light offers premium 18 gauge construction, robust electronics and a power range from 75 to 450 watts. All units include 25 watts tungsten heads/lamps (headless models excluded).
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.