Combo Steel Housing Multi-Options Exit Sign
- 20 gauge galvanized steel enclosure.
- Constant, uniform illumination (3/4'' lettering)
- Protective polycarbonate lens
- Flush or side mount
- Dual 120/277VAC 60 Hz input
- Short-circuit protection
- Voltage surge protection
- Bottom-mounted push-to-test switch
- Installs in minutes with easy to follow instructions and diagrams
- Meets or exceeds: UL 924, NEC, OSHA, NFPA Life Safety Code 101
Starting at only 4 watts, this product may save up to 95% of energy costs over conventional bulb signs
Enclosure, faceplate, and mounting canopy are 20 gauge galvanized steel with a baked-on powder-coat finish. Faceplate has 3/4'' stenciled lettering with universal arrow knock-outs. 1/8'' polycarbonate shield protects leds
Custom options available, contact our office for assistance with ordering custom variants of this product.