3" Circle Non-slip Photoluminescent (20 per pack)
- No electricity, no batteries
- Thin gauge polyester film
- Peel-off adhesive backing makes installation easy and low-cost
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Install indoors only
- Long life expectancy
- Non-toxic and non-radioactive
- High tack tape sticks to rough surfaces
- No future hazmat disposal needed
Designed for floor applications. Photoluminescent markers absorb and store energy from fluorescent light. In the event of an emergency involving blackout or smoke-laden conditions, this marker is immediately visible, providing a safe, illuminated evacuation path. Non-electric easily affixes to walls, handrails, columns, around door frames, and along stairways and baseboards.
Existing markers must be removed first, using a heat gun to warm the existing material and then get an edge started or use scraper. Any residual adhesive can be removed with a commercial solvent adhesive remover.