Photoluminescent Directional "Egress Forward" Sign
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Meets New York City Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1 & 6-1A and Local Law 26
- Indoor use only
An easy way to add additional emergency egress signage. Meets stringent New York City safety codes (New York City Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1 & 6-1A and Local Law 26 of 2004). Indicates direction of travel to be "Forward" for means of egress (fulfills RS 6-1 2.2.6 & 2.2.7).
No electricity or battery required. These signs can be easily placed on any flat surface using double-sided tape (not included). Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low (or absence of) lighting due to power failure the signs will "glow-in-the-dark" (Signs must be "charged" to glow and require exposure to at least 54 LUX (5 foot candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination).