Photoluminescent - Emergency Exit Only
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Indoor use only
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Note: this unit is not UL924 approved
A simple way to add additional emergency egress signage. Identifies emergency evacuation route.
No electricity or battery required. These signs can be easily placed on any flat surface using double-sided tape (not included). Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low (or absence of) lighting due to power failure the signs will "glow-in-the-dark." (Signs must be "charged" to glow, requires exposure to 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination).