Photoluminescent Exit Through Lobby Up & Right Sign
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Meets New York City Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1 & 6-1A and Local Law 26
- Indoor use only
Add additional emergency egress signage quickly. Meets stringent New York City safety codes (New York City Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1 & 6-1A and Local Law 26 of 2004). Identifies final exit doors with descriptive text "Exit Through Lobby" (fulfills RS 6-1 184.108.40.206).
No electricity or battery required. This sign can be easily placed on any flat surface using double-sided tape (not included). Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low (or absence of) lighting due to power failure the sign will "glow-in-the-dark." (Sign must be "charged" to glow, requires exposure to 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination).