Photoluminescent - Exit Spanish
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Indoor use only
- No future hazmat disposal required
- Note: this unit is not UL924 approved
A simple way to add additional emergency egress signage. These signs can guide you in power failures and also direct you in daylight.
No electricity or battery required. These signs can be easily placed on any flat surface using double-sided tape (not included). Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low (or absence of) lighting due to power failure the signs will "glow-in-the-dark." (Signs must be "charged" to glow � requires exposure to 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination).