Exit Sign / Emergency Light Combo | Hazardous | **10-12 Week Lead Time**
Base Code: COMBO-C1D2
Compatible Battery: B6V12A
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- 10-12 Week Lead Time
- UL924, NEC, OSHA , IBC, BOCA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D; Class I, Zone 2, GroupsIIA, IIB (+H2) & IIC; and Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G
- NEMA 4, 4x, 6, 12, and 13 area rated
- Direct-view LED exit sign
- AC-indicator lamp and push-to-test switch
- Automatic operation
- Low-voltage disconnect
- 120/277 VAC dual-voltage input
- Solid-state, surge-protected electronics and circuitry
- Voltage-regulated charge
- AC lockout
- Brown-out protection
Previous Product Codes: COMBO-C1D2
- RED LED Hazardous Location Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- One "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional arrows)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The COMBO-C1D2 series is contructed of impact resistant, fiberglass reinforced polyester gray housing and includes stainless steel hardware and polycarbonate cover. One piece formed gasket and corrosion resistant hardware.
EXIT portion of sign uses long lasting, high output LEDs. Lamp heads are standard as 8 Watt tungsten with fully gasketed enclosure and available with shatterproof lens as additional option.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates recharging a discharged battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The COMBO-C1D2 series is designed with two maintenance-free 6V 12Ah sealed lead acid batteries that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 65°F (19°C) to 85°F (30°C).
Standard mounting height of 7.5ft unit illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) over 24ft for a 10ft path of egress
Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
Remote Head Capable Option
The remote head capability option allows the COMBO-C1D2 unit to supply power to additional 6V remote heads. The remote heads would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units (see Emergency Operation Section).
120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry. Battery backup models offer an external push button test switch, brownout detection, AC lockout, low voltage disconnect and visual LED system fault indicator.
The COMBO-C1D2 is suitable for wall mounting. Standard internal or external mounting feet provide flexibility. Knockout chevrons for customized egress signage.