Custom Edge Lit LED Exit Sign | Single or Double Sided
Custom Exit Sign
Customize your text on an LED Exit Sign.
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery to power this unit in the event of power loss.
- Recessed, surface ceiling or wall mount
- Aluminum extrusion design
- Long life, energy saving LED lamps
- Constant uniform illumination
- 120/277V 60Hz input .051/.022 amps
- Short circuit protection/ voltage surge protection
- 1 week manufacture time
- RED LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided CUSTOM Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored/White Double Sided CUSTOM faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The EL-CU series signage panels are constructed of highpolish injection molded virgin acrylic. Mylar divider standard on double sided units. Standard housing finish is aluminum. Also available with white or black housing finish.
Emergency Operation - Battery Backup
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-CU series is designed with a maintenance-free battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122F (50°C).
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch on battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
This unit continuously monitors the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp condition and charging circuit. If failure is detected, the multi-color LED indicator light will indicate the status and adjust when it has been corrected. The self-test feature will automatically perform code compliant testing for five minutes every 28 days and 90 minutes every six months.