Steel NYC Emergency Light | 2 or 3 Heads | 54W
Base Code: ELCEL-ST54
Steel Housing Emergency Light approved for New York City. An efficient and secure 12V 12W Heavy Duty Emergency Light with remote head capacity.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Indandescent light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924 and New York City Code requirements
- Universal 120/277 VAC input
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing
- Includes two adjustable 12V 12 watts lamp heads
- Brown-out protection
- Automatic low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power-on indicator light
- Steel NYC Approved Emergency Light
- 2 Incandescent Lamp Heads
- 3rd Matching Lamp Head (extra cost)
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- SLA Batteries - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-ST54 series is contructed of 20-gauge die formed cold rolled steel housing
The ELCEL-ST54 series is energy efficient, featuring 2 fully adjustable incandescent lamp heads. (3rd head is optional)
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The ELCEL-ST54 series unit is suitable for surface wall and end mounting. Suitable for indoor installation.