Light Fixture | Unilamp | Hazardous Class 1 Div 2 (w/ Emergency Light Option) | 1-2 Week Lead Time
Base Code: EL-U-C1D2
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 595, 844, 1570. NFPA 101 and 70
- UL Wet location listed (Indoor/Outdoor)
- 120 VAC (60 Hz) input
- Corrosion resistant, copper-free die cast aluminum construction w/baked on epoxy/polyester powder finish
- Exposed hardware is 316 grade stainless steel
- Factory sealed - no external seal required
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 2 & Class II, Class III
- 4-Pin 42 watts long-life triple-tube compact fluorescent lamp included
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Maintenance-free sealed battery
- Minimum Start 0°C temperature
Previous Product Codes: EL-U-C1D2
High-strength, corrosion-resistant, copper-free cast aluminum alloy ballast housing and outlet boxes. Corrosion-resistant, high-strength, fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate guard. Corrosion- and chemical-resistant baked epoxy exterior surfaces
One 42 watts quad compact fluorescent lamp provides up to 700 lumens of initial light output in emergency mode.
Emergency Operation available with Battery Backup system provides at least 90 minutes of illumination in emergency mode. Units contain battery that provides the OSHA required 90 minutes of illumination for egress.
Suitable for installation on marine environments where equipment is subject to salt water spray, either indoor or outdoor. Large hinge allows for "hands free" wiring and improved heat dissipation of internal components