Oval Emergency Light UL 924 | **4-6 Week Lead Time**
Base Code: ELCH-F3
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
Light Bulb(s) Included
This unit includes light bulb(s).
- Durable, die cast aluminum housing and cover with UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- Full range of powder coated finishes available
- A bar hanger kit is supplied standard to accommodate recessed ceiling mount applications, the unit may also be surface ceiling mounted directly or with the use of 3 1/2" or 4" octagonal junction box or single gang junction box
- A knockout is provided on the housing for conduit installations
- Tamperproof hardware is included
- Code compliance: UL 924, UL damp location listing standard, NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA, and IBC illumination standards
- Maintenance-free sealed nickel metal hydride battery
- Operating temperature range: Self powered models, damp location: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C). AC only and 2C: -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Intelli-Charge electronics: AC Only - 120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protection standard on all models
- Color of Choice Oval Emergency Light Fixture
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
Durable, die cast aluminum housing and cover with UV stabilized polycarbonate lens. A knockout is provided on the housing for conduit installations
Illumination is provided by two field-replaceable, independently powered white LED modules and a vacuum plated polycarbonate reflector. The reflector design has been optimized to produce one-foot candle average illumination along a 5'x27' path of egress, with multiple fixtures, when placed at a mounting height of 10' AFF. IES photometric data files are available.
Charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and temperature compensation
Battery - Battery Backup
Maintenance-free sealed nickel metal hydride with 10-year life
The optional Intelli-Charge diagnostic/charging platform with self-testing mode automatically runs a one-minute self-test every 30 days and a 30-minute test on the sixth and twelfth month. A one-minute or 90-minute test may be initiated via the push to test switch on the unit or by activating the appropriate test command on the optional IR test device.
AC-Only Models-120 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.203A; 277 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.087A.
Self-Powered Models;120 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.198A. 277 VAC: 60 Hz, 0.088A