Harsh Environment Emergency 2 Light | NEMA 4X
Base Code: ELCH-H2
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces High Ouput Halogen light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924 listed, UL Wet location listed, NSF Standard 2 Splash Zone, NEMA 250 (NEMA 4X classification), NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA and IBC illumination standards
- UL Wet location listed
- Dual 120/277 VAC input
- Housing is rated for use in NEMA 4X and IP66 areas
- Constructed of gray impact-resistant Lexan with corrosion resistant hardware
- Hinged, removable cover allows for handsfree wiring
- Surge protection, brownout, AC lockout and low voltage disconnect features are standard
- Charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and precision temperature compensation
- Harsh Environment Emergency 2 Lamp Light Fixture
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- Battery Disconnect Switch (extra cost)
- Ammeter (extra cost)
- Time Delay (extra cost)
- Voltmeter (extra cost)
- SLA Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCH-H2 Industrial Emergency Light is constructed of impace resistant Lexan with corrosion resistant hardware. Features a hinged removable cover that allows hands-free wiring. Once piece, molded gasket, and unexposed metallic hardware to prolong life in a highly corrosive area.
The ELCH-H2 Emergency Light illumination is accomplished with two fully adjustable lamps heads internally mounted on the bottom of the unit for optimum path of egress illumination.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCH-H2 Hazard Emergency Light comes with a maintenance-free sealed lead calcium battery. Provideds a minimum 90 minute emergency power at the lowest rated temperature of the model.
Meets Life Safety Code illumination standard; average of 1.0 FC, no point less than 0.1 FC, max to min ratio of 40:1. Assumes open space with no obstructions, mounting height: 7.5’ and reflectances: 80/50/20. Analysis based on independently tested photometrics. Wall Mounted 7.5’ AFF, 6 V 12 W Halogen Lamp Heads Represented 1 FC Average
The ELCH-H2 NEMA Rated Emergency Light offers an optional self-testing mode that will automatically run a one minute self-test every once a month and a 30 minute test on the 6th and 12th month in accordance with NFPA 101. ***A one minute or 90 minute test may be initiated via the push to test switch on the unit***
120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protection is standard on all models.
The ELCH-H2 NEMA Rated Light is supplied with a standard mounting bracket.