Harsh Environment Emergency 2 Light | NEMA 4X | **10-12 Week Lead Time**
Base Code: ELCH-H2
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces High Ouput Halogen light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- 10-12 Week Lead Time
- UL 924 listed, UL Wet location listed, NSF Standard 2 Splash Zone, NEMA 250 (NEMA 4X classification), NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA and IBC illumination standards
- UL Wet location listed
- Dual 120/277 VAC input
- Housing is rated for use in NEMA 4X and IP66 areas
- Constructed of gray impact-resistant Lexan with corrosion resistant hardware
- Hinged, removable cover allows for handsfree wiring
- Surge protection, brownout, AC lockout and low voltage disconnect features are standard
- Charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and precision temperature compensation
- Harsh Environment Emergency 2 Lamp Light Fixture
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- Battery Disconnect Switch (extra cost)
- Ammeter (extra cost)
- Time Delay (extra cost)
- Voltmeter (extra cost)
- SLA Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCH-H2 Industrial Emergency Light is constructed of impace resistant Lexan with corrosion resistant hardware. Features a hinged removable cover that allows hands-free wiring. Once piece, molded gasket, and unexposed metallic hardware to prolong life in a highly corrosive area.
The ELCH-H2 Emergency Light illumination is accomplished with two fully adjustable lamps heads internally mounted on the bottom of the unit for optimum path of egress illumination.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCH-H2 Hazard Emergency Light comes with a maintenance-free sealed lead calcium battery. Provideds a minimum 90 minute emergency power at the lowest rated temperature of the model.
|Wet Location||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
|Cold Ambient/Wet Listed
||-40°C to 40°C / -40°F to 104°F
|High Ambient/Wet Listed
||0°C to 55°C / 32°F to 131°F
|Extreme Ambient/Wet Listed
||-40°C to 55°C / -40°F to 131°F
The ELCH-H2 NEMA Rated Emergency Light offers an optional self-testing mode that will automatically run a one minute self-test every once a month and a 30 minute test on the 6th and 12th month in accordance with NFPA 101. ***A one minute or 90 minute test may be initiated via the push to test switch on the unit***
120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protection is standard on all models.
The ELCH-H2 NEMA Rated Light is supplied with a standard mounting bracket.