Harsh Environment Emergency 3 Light - NEMA 4X
- Housing is rated for use in NEMA 4X and IP66 areas
- UL Wet location listed
- Constructed of gray impact-resistant Lexan with corrosion resistant hardware
- Hinged, removable cover allows for handsfree wiring
- Dual 120/277 VAC input
- Surge protection, brownout, AC lockout and low voltage disconnect features are standard
- Charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and precision temperature compensation
- Code Compliance: UL 924 listed, UL Wet location listed, NSF Standard 2 Splash Zone, NEMA 250 (NEMA 4X classification), NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA and IBC illumination standards
- NON CEC Compliant
State of the art industrial emergency lighting product for extreme environments.
Illumination is accomplished with three lamp heads internally mounted on the bottom of the unit for optimum path of egress illumination. Lamps are held in a molded swivel assembly and are fully adjustable. Each lamp head utilizes a PAR 36 sealed beam tungsten or halogen lamp.
Supplied standard with a wall mount bracket. A universal mounting kit for column, pole or I-beam mounting is available as an option.