LED Pathlight | Wall Mount
Base Code: ELCH-P
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- UL 1598 Listed, UL Wet Location Listed Standard NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA and IBC illumination standards, Meets ADA specifications for wall mounted lighting fixtures
- Premium die cast aluminum housing painted in a powder coat finish
- All-in-one includes the LED light engine, integral power supply, three level intensity control and a single gang junction box mounting plate
- All LED and electrical components are protected by both a polycarbonate lens and high impact power supply case that will be located within the junction box
- Emergency Operation: Charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and temperature compensation
- White or Black LED Path Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
The ELCH-P Pathlight is constructed from premium die cast aluminum components and is painted in a durable powder coat finish. The LED and electrical components are protected by both polycarbonate lens and high impact power supply case that will be located within the junction box.
The ELCH-P light comes with white LEDs operates at 3500K nominal with a minimum CRI of 80. The amber LEDs operate at a nominal wave length of 600nm.
Meets Life Safety Code illumination standard; average of 1.0 FC, no point less than 0.1 FC, max to min ratio of 40:1. Assumes open space with no obstructions, mounting height: 18” and reflectances: 80/50/20. Analysis based on independently tested photometrics
The ELCH-P LED Pathlight is designed with solid state components and is rated for 10 years of continuous “normally on” use. It incorporates dip switches on rear of product allowing three levels of intensity.
The ELCH-P Light is designed for direct mounting to a single gang junction box. When installing PathMaster in an outdoor damp or wet location, a single gang “FS” style junction box will be required by most local electrical codes.