LED Pathlight - Wall Mount
- Premium die cast aluminum housing painted in a powder coat finish
- All-in-one includes the LED light engine, integral power supply, three level intensity control and a single gang junction box mounting plate
- All LED and electrical components are protected by both a polycarbonate lens and high impact power supply case that will be located within the junction box
- Emergency Operation: Charging system is microprocessor driven with software embedded diagnostic routine and temperature compensation
- Code Compliance: UL 1598 Listed, UL Wet Location Listed Standard NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA and IBC illumination standards, Meets ADA specifications for wall mounted lighting fixtures
- Made to order product - 4-5 week lead time
- NON CEC Compliant
Designed to support low-level illumination of stairwells, step landings, wheelchair ramps and exit corridors. Incorporates a 10-year continuous duty rated, white LED light engine.
Can be used as a normally off 12 VDC emergency luminaire receiving power from a remote mounted 12 VDC emergency lighting unit, and also as a normally on security lighting device powered by a remote mounted 12 VAC power supply.
By utilizing multiple luminaires mounted on 8' centers, will meet NFPA required 1 footcandle average illumination standard