Edge Lit Red LED Exit Sign | Decorative Silver
Base Code: ELCELSMP2-R
Compatible Battery: BAA-48R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA, and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- 120 or 277 VAC operation
- Compact low profile design
- Push-to-test switch
- Universal mount kit includes bracket for pendant mount
- V-5 Flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic housing
- Automatic, low voltage disconnect
- Field installable directional indicators
- NON CEC Compliant
- RED LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELCELSMP2-R Exit Sign is contructed from injection-molded, engineering-grade 5VA, flame retardant, high-impact resistant thermoplastic housing in aluminum.
Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red LED. UVstabilized ultra-clear acrylic edgelit panel provides consistent, uniform illumination. Double face utilizes factory installed silver mylar background panel.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCELSMP2-R LED Exit Sign is designed with a maintenance-free 4.8V 600mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C).
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.