50' View Photoluminescent Exit Sign - Aluminum | Red, Green & Black
Base Code: PA2
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- No electricity, no batteries required
- Operating Temperature 50°F – 104°F
- Field installable arrow configuration
- 50 foot viewing distance
- 90 minutes of illumination
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Explosion proof, weatherproof
- Produced on durable .040" aluminum substrate
- Indoor installation only
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Optional frame available
Previous Product Codes: PA2, PAR2, PAG2
- Single Sided RED, GREEN, or BLACK Photoluminescent Exit Sign
- Two optional adhesive arrows
- Side or Ceiling Mounting bracket (extra cost)
- Aluminum Frame (extra cost)
- Installation Instructions
The PA2 exit sign series is made from durable rigid aluminum base.
The PA2 Series has a viewing visibility of 50 feet. Provides consistent, uniform illumination.
Upon failure of the normal utility power the PA2 exit sign will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination.
*The sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational.
The PA2 Series does not use nor require any type of electrical components.
The PA2 exit sign series is suitable for wall mount, ceiling mount, and side mount. Pre-made holes are found on each corner for easy wall mount installation.
Double sided tape can be used for wall installation.
2 self-adhesive chevrons are supplied with each sign that allows for fast and easy field configuration.
*Ceiling and Side mount requires a frame and a mounting kit (Not included, sold as an option)