75' View Photoluminescent Exit Sign
Base Code: ELCPA75
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting(Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- UL 924, OSHA, ETL Listed and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- No electricity, no batteries required
- Long life, corrosion-proof construction
- Field applied directional chevrons
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Designed for surface, flag and ceiling mount
- Produced on durable ABS plastic, both high and low location approved
- Indoor installation only, do not expose to direct sunlight
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Optional frame available
Previous Product Codes: PA75
- Single Sided RED, GREEN, or Black Photoluminescent Exit Sign
- Optional adhesive arrows
- Frame (Extra Cost - Includes Hardware)
- Mounting Bracket (Extra Cost - Includes Hardware)
- Installation Instructions
The ELCPA75 Series has a thin, low profile construction and photoluminescent lettering. This wire-free exit sign is high durability and visible at 75 feet.
Upon failure of the normal utility power the PA75 exit sign will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination. *The sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational.
Surface, flag or ceiling mounted (mounting hardware included with purchase of frame or bracket). Before installation it must be determined that there is a minimum of 5 FC of LED or fluorescent light on the face(s) of the sign at all times during building occupancy.