50' View Photoluminescent Exit Sign - Rigid Plastic Base | Red or Green Lettering
Base Code: PAJ
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- UL 924 and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for wet location
- LEED points qualified
- No electricity, no batteries required
- Explosion proof, weatherproof
- Four mounting holes provided
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Optional Black Frame with mounting holes on back available
Previous Product Codes: PAGJ, PARJ, PAJ
- RED or GREEN Photoluminescent Exit Sign (with mounting holes)
- Two adhesive arrows
- Installation Instructions
- Black Frame (extra cost)
The PAJ Glow in the Dark Exit Sign has a thin, low profile construction with 50' visibility. It has a durable plastic photoluminescent panel with an optional black plastic frame. This photoluminescent exit sign is explosion-proof for areas requiring explosion-proof exit signage.
Upon failure of the normal utility power the PAJ exit sign will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination. *The sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational.
The PAJ Series does not use nor require any type of electrical components.
This unit is available for surface mount. Before installation it must be determined that there is a minimum of 5 Fc of fluorescent, LED, metal halide or mercury vapor light on the face(s) of the sign at all times during building occupancy.