50' View Photoluminescent Exit Sign | Rigid Plastic Base | Red or Green Lettering | Black Frame
Base Code: PA1
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
This unit doesn't require electricity or a battery.
- UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- No electricity, no batteries required
- Life Expectancy +25 years
- Operating Temperature 50°F – 104°F
- Field installable arrow configuration
- 50 foot viewing distance
- 90 minutes of illumination
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Explosion proof, weatherproof
- Indoor installation only
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- No future hazmat disposal needed
Previous Product Codes: PAJ
- Single Sided RED or GREEN Photoluminescent Exit Sign
- Two optional adhesive arrows
- Black Frame
- Installation Instructions
The PA1 Series Exit Sign has a thin, low profile construction with 50' visibility. It has a durable plastic photoluminescent panel with a black plastic frame. This photoluminescent exit sign is explosion-proof for areas requiring explosion-proof exit signage.
The PA1 Series Exit Sign has a viewing visibility of 50'. Provides consistent, uniform illumination.
Upon failure of the normal utility power the PA1 exit sign will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination.
*The sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational.
Battery - Battery Backup
The PA1 Series Exit Sign does not require a battery to operate.
The PA1 Series Exit Sign does not use nor require any type of electrical components.
The PA1 Series Exit Sign is suitable for wall mount. The included black frame has holes on each corner for easy wall mount installation. If black frame is not needed, double sided tape (not included) can be used for wall installation. Two (2) self-adhesive arrows are included to show proper path of egress.