Power Outage Flashlight with Motion Sensor - Detachable Flashlight
Base Code: RZNLWE-200
Power-Out Light: The RZNLWE-200 will turn on when power loss is detected, allowing easy access to the flashlight
A smart nightlight: On when you need it, off when you don’t. When plugged-in, in a dark room, the RZNLWE-200 light will remain off unless motion is detected within 0-3 meters. After 20 seconds of inactivity or detected motion, the light will turn back off.
Power Saving: The RZNLWE-200 light will completely turn off when light is detected while plugged-in, to conserve power and battery.
Operation: When off the charging base, the RZNLWE-200 light can be used as a “Torch Light” or “Flashlight”, by simply pressing the operation button once or twice to toggle light modes.
*Available in single pack and double packs
This item has been tested by ETL US to meet UL924 electrical product safety standards for use in the United States.
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- Excellent lighting for any power failure situation
- 2 Flashlight Modes : Top LED Flashlight and Side COB LED Torch Light
- Rechargeble Li-ion Battery: 3.7V 800mAh
- Run Time: 14 LEDs (Side) >14 hrs
- Run Time 6 LEDs (Top) > 2.5 hrs
- Fully Charge Time: 8-10 hrs
- Non-Slip Grip
- Lumen for top light: 35lm
- Lumen for side light: 60lm
- Available in single and double packs