3000 Lumens Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
Base Code: EB-30
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
- UL Listed for factory or field installation
- Emergency illumination time exceeds the National Electrical Code (NEC), Life Safety Code (NFPA) and UL 90-minute requirements
- One- or two-lamp operation
- Compatible with most one, two, three or four lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts
- Does not affect normal fixture operation
- May be used with either a switched or unswitched fixture
- May be installed on top of or remote from the fixture
- Not recommended with fixtures where the ambient temperature may fall below 0°C.
- Charging indicator light and double-pole Push-to-test switch included