NYC Approved Edge Lit Red LED Exit Sign | Surface Mount | Adjustable Angle
Base Code: NYCELRT-R
New York City approved exit sign. The ultimate in versatility, this unit will solve almost any mounting configuration. No need to buy multiple styles, this one has it all - surface, wall, and side mount capable! Edge lit panel is high grade acrylic with customizable directional chevrons. Removable front cover makes installation and maintenance headache-free!
Available in Recessed Mount (NYCELRT-R-RM)
Compatible Battery: B3A-48
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- New York City Approved
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life SafetyCode
- Listed for damp location
- Most versatile edge lit exit sign on the market
- Wall, sloped, side, high, or standard ceiling and recessed mount available
- Aluminum housing with high grade acrylic face
- Field Installable Arrows for Left, Right or Both directions.
- Long life LED illumination
- Test switch and charge rate indicator on battery backup models
- Dual 120/277 volt operation
- NON CEC Compliant
Previous Product Codes: NYCELRT, NYCELRT-R
- RED LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The NYCELRT-R series housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum housing with an etched, clear acrylic panel. Double sided panel comes as mirrored configuration. Lettering is NYC approved 8" high with 1" stroke.
The NYCELRT-R series provides a long life LED illumination. The unit is constructed with a red high output LED board. Energy consumption is rated at less than 3 watts for the AC only model units. Battery Backup units energy consumption is rated at less than 5 watts.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The NYCELRT-R series is designed with a 4.8 Volt maintenance-free NiCad battery. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit.
|Standard Option||32°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers brown out, overload and short circuit protection.
The NYCELRT-R is suitable for wall, sloped, side, high or standard ceiling mounting. Includes field installable directional arrow indicators. All hardware is included.