NYC 8" Red LED Edge Lit Exit Sign | Surface or Recessed Mount
Compatible Battery: B3A-48 - Battery AAA NICAD 4.8v 300mAh (3 Per Pack)
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
New York City Approved
This product is approved for New York City.
- UL 924,NFPA 70 & NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- New York City Approved
- Damp Location rated
- Most versatile edge lit exit sign on the market
- Wall, sloped, high, or standard ceiling and recessed mount available
- Aluminum housing with high grade acrylic face
- Field Installable Arrows for Left, Right or Both directions.
- Long life LED illumination
- Test switch and charge rate indicator on battery backup models
- Dual 120/277 volt operation
- RED LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" faceplate (extra cost)
- Recessed Mounting Kit (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The NYCELRT series housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum housing with an etched, clear acrylic panel. Double sided panel comes as mirrored configuration. Lettering is NYC approved 8" high with 3/4" stroke.
The NYCELRT series provides a long life LED illumination. The unit is constructed with a red high output LED board. Energy consumption is rated at less than 3 watts for the AC only model units. Battery Backup units energy consumption is rated at less than 5 watts.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solid-state transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The NYCELRT series is designed with a 4.8 Volt maintenance-free NiCad battery. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit. The operating temperature range for the battery is 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C).
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers brown out, overload and short circuit protection.
The NYCELRT is suitable for wall, sloped, high or standard ceiling mounting. Recessed mounting option allows unit to be ceiling recessed for drop ceiling or new construction application only. Includes field installable directional arrow indicators. All hardware is included.View Installation Instructions