Red LED Chicago Approved Exit Sign | UL 924 **7-10 Day Lead Time**
Base Code: ELCCHEX
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
City of Chicago Approved
This product is approved for Chicago City.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- City of Chicago approved
- Now uses LEDs for improved energy efficiency
- Open-face glass panel, silk-screen letters
- 20 gauge steel housing with white powder coat finish
- Universal mounting canopy included for side, top and flush mounting (add 2" for canopy)
- Integrated solid state system, lock out, low voltage battery cutoff, dual voltage 120/277
- NON CEC Compliant
Previous Product Codes: CHEX
- RED LED Exit Sign
- One "EXIT" Faceplate ("STAIRS" faceplate extra cost)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Faceplate with arrow (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELCCHEX series is contructed from durable 20-gauge steel. Unique design allows double face conversion on field.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCCHEX series is designed with a maintenance-free battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCCHEX is suitable for ceiling and end mount via steel mounting canopy.