Red Combo Exit Light | 180° Adjustable Lamp Heads
Base Code: ELCCOMBOT-R
Compatible Battery: B6V4A
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924 Listed for damp location
- Two adjustable, glare free Indandescent lamp heads
- Injection-modled, high-impact, UL94 V-0 thermoplastic construction
- 120/277 VAC operation
- Universal mounting pattern knock-out in back plate for J-box mounting
- Knock-out left/right arrows
- Maintenance-free 6V sealed lead acid battery
- Two 6V, 5.4W adjustable emergency lighting heads
Previous Product Codes: COMBOT-R
- RED LED Combo Exit Sign / Incandescent Emergency Light
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- 6V SLA battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELCCOMBOT-R series is contructed from injection-molded, high-impact, engineering-grade, UV-stabilized, UL 94 V-0 thermoplastic. White housing is standard.
Emergency lamps use glare-free 6V 5.4W Incandescent wedge-base lamps for bright illumination. Long life, energy saving red LEDs illuminate the Exit Sign.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates recharging a discharged battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCCOMBOT-R Combo Exit Sign series is designed with a maintenance-free 6V 4.5Ah Sealed Lead Acid battery that provides an emergency duration of 180 minutes or 90 minutes if additional remote heads are added. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
Unit continuously monitors the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp condition and charging circuit. If failure is detected, the indicator will show status and correct when adjusted. Unit will automatically perform testing for five minutes every 28 days and 90 minutes every six months.
Remote Head Capable Option
The remote head capability option allows the COMBOT unit to supply power to up to two additional 6V 5.4 Incandescent heads. The remote heads would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units (see Emergency Operation Section).
120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCCOMBOT-R is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage.