1400 Lumens Fluorescent Battery Ballast
Base Code: EB-14
Items marked FAST SHIP typically ship same day if order is placed before 2PM
Utilize everyday existing fluorescent lighting as emergency lighting. Emergency battery ballasts allow a linear or compact fluorescent (CFL) fixture to be used during both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast operates the fixture, powering the lamp for a minimum of 90 minutes from the built-in backup battery.
Use with 17-110 watts single pin or bi-pin fluorescent lamps (T8, T10, or T12) for 90 minutes. Operates two 8' T8-T12, 20-40 watts circline, 18-50 watts 4 pin long compact, 4 pin G24Q, GX24Q 18-42 watts.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
- Fluorescent emergency ballast
- Painted durable steel casing
- Contains battery, charger and inverter circuit
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and Life Safety Code emergency lighting requirements
- 90 Minute emergency operation
- 120/277v 60Hz operation
- led Charge indicator light and push-to-test switch
- Cold starts and operates specified lamp types
No Questions asked yet!
Post a question and have an expert answer