650 Lumens Compact Fluorescent Battery Ballast (2 or 4 Pin)
Base Code: EB-CFLP
Utilize everyday existing fluorescent lighting as emergency lighting. Emergency battery ballasts allow a linear or compact fluorescent (CFL) fixture to be used during both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast operates the fixture, powering the lamp for a minimum of 90 minutes from the built-in backup battery.
Use with one double twin tube (quad) CFL or one triple twin tube CFL (2-pin 10-42 watts) (4-pin 13-42 watts)
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
- Fluorescent emergency ballast
- Painted durable steel casing
- Contains battery, charger and inverter circuit
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and Life Safety Code emergency lighting requirements
- 90 Minute emergency operation
- 120/277v 60Hz operation
- led Charge indicator light and push-to-test switch
- Cold starts and operates specified lamp types
No Questions asked yet!