Low Profile 800 Lumens Emergency Ballast - T5,T8,T10,T12 Lamps
Base Code: EB-LFL-800
Utilize everyday existing fluorescent lighting as emergency lighting. Emergency battery ballasts allow a linear or compact fluorescent (CFL) fixture to be used during both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast operates the fixture, powering the lamp for a minimum of 90 minutes from the built-in backup battery.
Operates the following lamps: one 17-70 watts T8/T10/T12, one 14-54 watts T5 or T5HO lamp or one 17-55 watts 4-Pin CFL lamp.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
- Linear fluorescent lamp emergency ballast
- Contains battery, charger and inverter circuit
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and Life Safety Code emergency lighting requirements
- 90 Minute emergency operation
- 120/277V 60Hz operation (requires unswitched AC power source)
- For use with grounded, UL Listed indoor fixtures
- Compatible with all AC magnetic and electronic ballasts (including multiple lamp ballast w/one lamp operating in emergency mode)
- Cold starts and operates for 90 minutes one 2' to 4' T5 or T8 lamp
Customer Questions & Answers
Post a question and have an expert answer
Q JAROSLAW • 07/31/2019, 5:51:05 PM HI, DOES THE UNIT COME WITH THE TBIL SWITCH? THNAK YOU,
A Exit Light Co. Thank you for your interest in our product. Yes, the emergency ballast does come with a Test Button Indicator Light.