Edge Lit Red LED Exit Sign | Surface Mount | Adjustable Angle
Base Code: ELRT-R
The ultimate exit sign in design and versatility. This Red LED Edge Lit Exit Sign will solve almost any mounting configuration problem. This one style allows for surface, recessed and wall mount installation. The edge lit panel is constructed of high grade acrylic with customizable directional arrows to point towards exit direction. The removable front cover makes installation and maintenance headache-free!
Available in Recessed Mount (ELRT-R-RM)
Compatible Battery: B3A-48
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- Self Test on Backorder until September
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life SafetyCode
- Listed for damp location
- Most versatile edge lit exit sign on the market
- Wall, sloped, high, or standard ceiling and recessed mount available
- Aluminum housing with high grade acrylic face
- Field Installable Arrows for Left, Right or Both directions.
- Long life LED illumination
- Test switch and charge rate indicator on battery backup models
- Dual 120/277 volt operation
- Please allow 3-5 days for black or white finishes - Call for rush orders
- NON CEC Compliant
Previous Product Codes: ELRTR
- RED LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELRT-R Edge Lit Exit Sign housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum housing with an etched, clear acrylic panel. Double sided panel comes as mirrored configuration. Lettering is 6” high with 3/4” stroke. Aluminum housing is standard, black and white housing available.
The ELRT-R Exit Sign series provides a long life LED illumination. The unit is constructed with a red or green high output LED board. Energy consumption is rated at less than 3 watts for the AC only model units. Battery backup units energy consumption is rated at less than 5 watts.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELRT-R series is designed with a 4.8 Volt maintenance-free NiCad battery. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit. The operating temperature range for the battery is 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C).
This unit continuously self checks for proper operation. The multi-color LED indicator light will indicate the status after testing and adjust when corrected. Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers brown out, overload and short circuit protection.
The ELRT-R Sign is suitable for wall, sloped, high, or standard ceiling mounting. Recessed mounting option allows unit to be ceiling recessed for drop ceiling or new construction application only. Includes field installable directional arrow indicators. All hardware is included.