Explosion Proof Edge Lit Exit Sign | 4-6 Week Lead Time
Base Code: ELCELSM-C1D1-R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 1598A, 844, 924. IP 65, marine outside type
- NFPA 70 and NFPA 101 Compliant
- Class 1 Div 1 Groups C & D, Class 1 Div 2 A, B, C, D
- 120/277 VAC dual voltage
- Pendant ceiling mount
- Copper-free cast aluminum housing with baked on epoxy powder finish with 1/2" NPT conduit hubs
- UL Wet location listed (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Minimum start 0°C temperature
- LED Charging indicator light visible through lens
- Lead time is 4-6 weeks. Call for possible exceptions
- RED or GREEN LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- Wall Mount or End Mount Bracket
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELCELSM-C1-D1 series light is constructed from A356T6 aluminum with baked-on gray epoxy finish.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 2.5 hours.
Cold Weather Rated
Tempereature Rating Operation 50°F - 131°F (Red LED)
Tempereature Rating Operation 50°F - 104°F (Green LED)
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
Max Input Power:
Red no battery - 1.5 Watts
Red with battery - 2.5 Watts
Green no battery - 2.3 Watts
Green with battery - 3.0 Watts
The ELCELSM-C1 D1 series is designed for wall, pendant, and end mount installation.