Explosion Proof Edge Lit Exit Sign | 4-6 Week Lead Time
Base Code: ELCELSM-C1D1-R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 1598A, 844, 924. IP 65, marine outside type
- NFPA 70 and NFPA 101 Compliant
- Class 1 Div 1 Groups C & D, Class 1 Div 2 A, B, C, D
- 120/277 VAC dual voltage
- Pendant ceiling mount
- Copper-free cast aluminum housing with baked on epoxy powder finish with 1/2" NPT conduit hubs
- UL Wet location listed (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Minimum start 0°C temperature
- LED Charging indicator light visible through lens
- Lead time is 4-6 weeks. Call for possible exceptions
- RED or GREEN LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- Wall Mount or End Mount Bracket
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELCELSM-C1-D1 series light is constructed from A356T6 aluminum with baked-on gray epoxy finish.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 2.5 hours.
Tempereature Rating Operation 50°F - 131°F (Red LED)
Tempereature Rating Operation 50°F - 104°F (Green LED)
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
Max Input Power:
Red no battery - 1.5 Watts
Red with battery - 2.5 Watts
Green no battery - 2.3 Watts
Green with battery - 3.0 Watts
The ELCELSM-C1 D1 series is designed for wall, pendant, and end mount installation.