Indoor / Outdoor Decorative Emergency Light
Base Code: ELCEL-XD
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL924, NFPA70, NFPA101, NEC700.16 and OSHA
- Listed for damp or wet location: 32 - 122°F / 0 - 50°C
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV Stable polycarbonate lens and mirrored reflector
- UL94-5VA Flame rating on polycarbonate
- Includes self test and manual push-to-test switch
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation (60 Hz)
- Wall or ceiling mount with quick connect mount
- Optional cold weather package: 0 - 122°F / -18 - 50°C
- Maintenance-free battery
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Charge rate / power on indicator
Previous Product Codes: ELX-D
- Dark Bronze, White, or Black Indoor/Outdoor LED Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-XD light is constructed from premium die cast aluminum components and is available in three colors. There are two 6V / 6W Xenon Lamps for Emergency Operation.
Total Luminaire Lumens : 351.3
120/277VAC dual primary 60Hz operation. Standard unit includes G2 selftest/diagnostics. Offers field-selectable wiring that allows for AC operation of unit to be controlled using a wall-switch, photocell, or other switching mechanisim (switch mechanisim not included).