Indoor / Outdoor Decorative Emergency Light
Base Code: EL-XD
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL924, NFPA70, NFPA101, NEC700.16 and OSHA
- Listed for damp or wet location
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV Stable polycarbonate lens and mirrored reflector
- UL94-5VA Flame rating on polycarbonate
- 6000k Color Temperature
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation (60 Hz)
- Wall or ceiling mount with quick connect mount
- Optional cold weather package: -22°F to 122°F
- Maintenance-free battery
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Charge rate / power on indicator
Previous Product Codes: ELX-D
- Dark Bronze, White, or Black Indoor/Outdoor LED Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-XD light is constructed from premium die cast aluminum components and is available in three colors (Bronze, Black, and White).
The EL-XD Light series is designed with super bright 12W COB LEDs. 1000lm output in Normal Light Mode and 190lm output in Emergency Light mode.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-XD Light offers a long life maintenance-free 4.8V NiCad battery. Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects te internal battery to LED board for a minumum 90 minute emergency operation.
|Standard Option||32°F to 104°F|
|Expanded Temperature Rating||-22°F to 122°F|
Total Luminaire Lumens :
1286lm in General Light Mode
350lm in Emergency Mode
Input Wattage: 4.5
Input Voltage: 4.8V
120/277VAC dual primary 60Hz operation. Standard unit includes G2 self test/diagnostics. Offers field-selectable wiring that allows for AC operation of unit to be controlled using a wall-switch, photocell, or other switching mechanisim (switch mechanisim not included).
The EL-XD Light has a universal knockout pattern located on the back of the plate for easy wall mounting. Also has a threaded opening at the top for conduit mounting.
Mounting Configurations Explained
View Installation Instructions