Indoor / Outdoor Decorative Emergency Light
Base Code: ELCEL-XD
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL924, NFPA70, NFPA101, NEC700.16 and OSHA
- Listed for damp or wet location: 32 - 122°F / 0 - 50°C
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV Stable polycarbonate lens and mirrored reflector
- UL94-5VA Flame rating on polycarbonate
- Includes self test and manual push-to-test switch
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation (60 Hz)
- Wall or ceiling mount with quick connect mount
- Optional cold weather package: 0 - 122°F / -18 - 50°C
- Maintenance-free battery
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Charge rate / power on indicator
Previous Product Codes: ELX-D
- Dark Bronze, White, or Black Indoor/Outdoor LED Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-XD light is constructed from premium die cast aluminum components and is available in three colors. There are two 6V / 6W Xenon Lamps for Emergency Operation.
Remote Head Capable Option
Remotes units are supplied without battery or charging unit. Remote may be run off any standard emergency lighting unit supplying 6V and at least 12W of remote power. Remote units may only apply housing color options.
120/277VAC dual primary 60Hz operation. Standard unit includes G2 selftest/diagnostics.View Installation Instructions