NYC 8'' Red LED Combo Exit Light | White or Black Housing
Base Code: ELCNYCOMBO2-R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- Dual-voltage input 120V/277V
- Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery
- 20-gauge die-formed cold-rolled steel housing
- White corrosion-resistant polyester powder-coat paint with knock-outs for installation
- UL 924 listed for damp location
- Two factory-installed thermoplastic-enclosed lamp heads
- DOE & CEC Registered
- In stock and ready to ship
Previous Product Codes: NYCOMBOR2
The ELCNYCOMBO2 series is contructed of 20-gauge die formed cold rolled steel housing.
The ELCNYCOMBO2 series uses ultra bright, energy efficient red LED’s. Features 2 fully adjustable incandescent lamp heads. (3rd head is optional)
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The ELCNYCOMBO2 series unit is suitable for surface wall and end mounting. Suitable for indoor installation.