Aluminum Photoluminescent Exit Sign | Red, Green & Black | 50', 75', and 100' Viewing Distance
Base Code: PA2
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- No electricity, no batteries required
- Operating Temperature 50°F – 104°F
- Field installable arrow configuration
- 50, 75, 100 foot viewing distance
- 90 minutes of illumination
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Explosion proof, weatherproof
- Indoor installation only
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Aluminum frame available
Previous Product Codes: PA2, PAR2, PAG2
- RED, GREEN, or BLACK Photoluminescent Exit Sign
- Two adhesive arrows
- Mounting bracket
- Aluminum Frame (No Frame option, removes frame)
- Installation Instructions
The PA2 exit sign is made from durable rigid aluminum base.
The PA2 exit sign has a viewing visibility range of 50-100 feet (must select desired viewing distance). Provides consistent, uniform illumination.
Upon failure of the normal utility power the PA2 exit sign will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination.
*The sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational.
Battery - Battery Backup
The PA2 exit sign does not require batteries to operate.
The PA2 exit sign does not use nor require any type of electrical components.
The PA2 exit sign is suitable for wall, ceiling, and side mount installation. For non-framed options, pre-made holes are found on each corner of exit sign for easy wall mount installation or double-sided tape can be used for mounting (not provided). Two self-adhesive chevrons are supplied with each sign that allows for fast and easy field configuration. The mounting bracket supplied, does not come with pre-drilled holes to allow installer to match existing mounting holes if necessary.