3" Circle Photoluminescent (20 per pack)
Base Code: PC3
Items marked FAST SHIP typically ship same day if order is placed before noon
Photoluminescent tape absorbs and stores energy from a light source. In the event of an emergency involving blackout or smoke-laden conditions, this tape is immediately visible, providing a safe, illuminated evacuation path.
Conforms to most irregular surfaces, and will adhere to painted wood, metal, sealed concrete and most nonporous materials. Existing tape must be removed first, using a heat gun to warm the existing material and then get an edge started or use scraper. Any residual adhesive can be removed with a commercial solvent adhesive remover.
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- No electricity, no batteries
- Thin gauge polyester film
- Peel-off adhesive backing makes installation easy and low-cost
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Install indoors only
- Long life expectancy
- Non-toxic and non-radioactive
- High tack tape sticks to rough surfaces
- No future hazmat disposal needed
No Questions asked yet!
Post a question and have an expert answer