3" Circle Non-slip Photoluminescent (20 per pack)
Base Code: PCNS3
Items marked FAST SHIP typically ship same day if order is placed before 2PM
Designed for floor applications. Photoluminescent markers absorb and store energy from fluorescent light. In the event of an emergency involving blackout or smoke-laden conditions, this marker is immediately visible, providing a safe, illuminated evacuation path. Non-electric easily affixes to walls, handrails, columns, around door frames, and along stairways and baseboards.
Existing markers must be removed first, using a heat gun to warm the existing material and then get an edge started or use scraper. Any residual adhesive can be removed with a commercial solvent adhesive remover.
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- No electricity, no batteries
- Thin gauge polyester film
- Peel-off adhesive backing makes installation easy and low-cost
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light to charge material for 60 minutes
- Install indoors only
- Long life expectancy
- Non-toxic and non-radioactive
- High tack tape sticks to rough surfaces
- No future hazmat disposal needed
No Questions asked yet!
Post a question and have an expert answer