Photoluminescent Door Mounted "Exit to Left" Sign
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Meets New York City Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1 & 6-1A and Local Law 26
- Indoor use only
Door mounted "Exit to Left" sign meets stringent New York City safety codes. Identifies doors leading to an exit pathway (fulfills RS 6-1 2.1.1 & 22.214.171.124).
No electricity or battery required. These signs can be easily affixed to any flat surface using double-sided tape (not included). Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low (or absence of) lighting due to power failure the signs will "glow-in-the-dark." (Signs must be "charged" to glow, requires exposure to 54 LUX or 5 ft candles of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination).