Ultra Thin Cast Aluminum Green LED Exit Sign
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- Ultra-low profile unit
- Universal 120/277 VAC operation
- led Energy savings
- Precision die cast aluminum construction
- Low-profile canopy included (allows nearly flush ceiling or end mounting)
- Chevron style universal arrow knock-outs
- Maintenance-free NiCad battery
- Push-to-test switch with Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- NON CEC Compliant
- GREEN LED Exit Sign
- One "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Matching Second "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The CA-SLIM series is contructed from spec grade die-cast aluminum with a low profile, thin design. Aluminum face with black housing is standard.
The LED series illumination is achieved by use long-lasting, efficient ultra bright red or green LEDs. Color-matched diffuser eliminates hots spots and striations, providing optimal light output.
The CA-SLIM series is designed with a maintenance-free 2.4V long life, NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The CA-SLIM is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage.View Installation Instructions