Thin Cast Aluminum Green LED Exit Sign
Base Code: CASLIM-G
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- Low profile unit
- Universal 120/277 VAC operation
- led Energy savings
- Precision die cast aluminum construction
- Low-profile canopy included (allows nearly flush ceiling or end mounting)
- Chevron style universal arrow knock-outs
- Maintenance-free NiCad battery
- Push-to-test switch with Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- NON CEC Compliant
- GREEN LED Exit Sign
- One "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Matching Second "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The CASLIM-G series is constructed from spec grade die-cast aluminum with a low profile, thin design. Aluminum face with black housing is standard.
The CASLIM-G series illumination is achieved by use long-lasting, efficient ultra bright red or green LEDs. Color-matched diffuser eliminates hots spots and striations, providing optimal light output.
The CASLIM-G series is designed with a maintenance-free 2.4V long life, NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The CASLIM-G is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage.