High End Cast Aluminum Red Exit Sign with Emergency Lights
Base Code: COMBOCA-R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Damp Location rated
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- Universal 120/277 VAC operation
- Die cast mounting canopy included (allows top, end or back mount)
- Universal wall mounting knock-out pattern
- LVD (low voltage disconnect prevents battery from deep discharge)
- Spec grade faceplate and premium housing
- Universal knock-out chevrons
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- RED LED Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- One "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Matching Second "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
Unique modern design provides spec-grade EXIT sign with LED lamp heads in one low-profile, premium grade aluminum housing unit.
Uses two 1W high performance premium grade, ultra-bright white LED lamps.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The COMBOCA Combo Aluminum Exit Sign is designed with a maintenance-free 8.4V 1700mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
Total Luminaire Lumens : 85.7 Per Lamp
Standard mounting height of 7.5ft illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) spaced at 16ft for a 3ft path of egress.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The COMBOCA is suitable for wall, side or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.
Mounting Configurations Explained
View Installation Instructions