High End Cast Aluminum Green Exit Sign with Emergency Lights
Base Code: ELCCOMBOCA-G
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Damp Location rated
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- Universal 120/277 VAC operation
- Die cast mounting canopy included (allows top, end or back mount)
- Universal wall mounting knock-out pattern
- LVD (low voltage disconnect prevents battery from deep discharge)
- Spec grade faceplate and premium housing
- Universal knock-out chevrons
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- Green LED Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- One "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Matching Second "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
Unique modern design provides spec-grade EXIT sign with LED lamp heads in one low-profile, premium grade aluminum housing unit.
Uses two 1W high performance premium grade, ultra-bright white LED lamps.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCCOMBOCA-G Cast Aluminum Combo Emergency Light is designed with a maintenance-free 8.4V 1700mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
At a mounting height of 7.5ft, multiple units illuminate 1 FC spaced at 16ft for a 3ft path of egress and spaced at 12ft for a 6ft path of egress.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCCOMBOCA-G is suitable for wall, side or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.View Installation Instructions