Industrial Emergency Light | 12 Volt | 50 or 100 Watt
Base Code: ELCEL-HD12
Compatible Battery: B6V12A
Compatible Remote Head(s): ELCRH-12V, ELCRHR-12V, and ELCRH-WP-12V
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Indandescent light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Universal 120/277 VAC (60Hz) input
- Compact low profile design in neutral finish
- Includes two adjustable 12V 9 watts lamp heads
- Environmentally-coated, solid state charger
- Automatic low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power-on indicator light
Previous Product Codes: EL-50-HD12
- Heavy Duty 12V 50W Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- 2 or 4 (Depending on Wattage Capacity Option) SLA Batteries - Must connect the batteries after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-HD12 Heavy Duty Emergency Light has an Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, hight-impact thermoplastic construction housing.
The ELCEL-HD12 Industrial Emergency Light comes with 2 fully adjustable 12V lamps.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCEL-HD12 Emergency Light comes with maintenance-free 6V 12Ah rechargable sealed lead acid batteries. 50W units are equipped with two 6V batteries and 100W units are equipped with four 6V batteries.
|Standard Option||25°C to 40°C / 77°F to 104°F|
|Expanded Temperature Rating||-9°C to 40°C / 15°F to 104°F|
Remote Head Capable Option
The remote head capacity is offered in either 50 or 100 watts. This allows the ELCEL-HD12 unit to supply power to additional 12V remote heads. These remote heads would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units (see Emergency Operation Section).
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCEL-HD12 Emergency Light is suitable for wall installation via included mounting plate includes side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.