Emergency Light | 18-360W Capacity | NEMA 4X Rated **6 Week Lead Time**
Base Code: ELCEL-BEDT
- This industrial emergency light is designed to be affordable, durable and dependable. The NEMA 4X rated fiberglass housing can be used in most damp, wet and hose down areas. Complete with the PulseGuard pulse switching charger that offers superior performance and energy efficiency versus constant voltage chargers. Lamp heads are molded from high impact thermoplastic. Integrated mounting holes ensure proper and secure installation. External Push-to-test switch and monitor LED is standard.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- Made to Order. Please Allow 6 Weeks Lead Time.
- UL 924, NEC requirements and NFPA 101
- NEMA 4X rated fiberglass housing
- Automatic low voltage disconnect
- Universal 120/277 VAC input
- Includes two adjustable 9W PAR36 lamp heads
- Brownout and short circuit protection
- Maintenance-free sealed lead calcium battery
- Maximum working temperature at 104°F
Previous Product Codes: EL-BEDT
The EL-BEDT Hevy Duty Emergency Light is constructed with a durable, fully gasketed NEMA 4x rated fiberglass cabinet. Industrial gray finish is standard.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, a solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The battery is protected from deep discharge through the use of a low voltage disconnect circuit. Upon resumption of the normal utility power the battery is disconnected from the load and recharged through a solid-state charging circuit. Emergency lighting unit features a fully automatic pulse charger designed to recharge the battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-BEDT NEMA Rated emergency light is designed with a maintenance-free, sealed valve regulated lead acid battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes (for the listed rating). Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F|
|Expanded Temperature Rating||-20C° to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F|
The EL-BEDT Light auto-test feature automatically monitors the functional operation of the unit. Autotest monitors the operation of the lamps, battery and circuitry and displays any alerts. Operating status is visually indicated by multi-function LED indicator. Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
The EL-BEDT Emergency Light utilizes a pulse switching charger that is up to 70% more efficient than traditional constant voltage chargers. The charger is a fully automatic current limited charger with solid state line-latched low voltage disconnect protection. All components used in the circuitry are temperature compensated. The charger also has brownout and short circuit protection. Charger status is easily determined via a dual diagnostic LED display which indicates AC/ON and High Charge. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit and lamp load.
The EL-BEDT NEMA Rated Light is suitable for surface wall mounting and includes integrated mounting feet to ensure proper, secure and accurate wall or ceiling installation onto most surfaces.