High Output Bright LED Emergency Light | 650 Lumen LED Lamps
Base Code: EL-M2-HO
Compatible Battery: B6V4A
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Damp location listed
- Lumen: 650lm
- 120/277 VAC operation
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- Push-to-test switch and status indicator
- Injection-molded, high impact, UV-stabilized, UL 94 VO thermoplastic housing
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- Universal mounting plate with quick-connect feature
- White All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- 6V 4.5mAh Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-M2-HO series is constructed from injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
The EL-M2-HO emergency light features two 3 piece super bright LEDs providing 650 lumen. Lamp heads are on track-and-swivel guides. Glare-free lenses provide clear light source to ensure performance in emergency situations.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-M2-HO Emergency Light series is designed with a maintenance-free 6V 4.5mAh sealed lead acid battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes.Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 32°F (0°) to 104°F (40°).
Total Luminaire Lumens : 650
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-M2-HO is suitable for wall or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.
Mounting Configurations Explained