LED Emergency Light | Oval Standard Output LED Lamps
Base Code: ELCEL-M
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- Injection-molded, high impact, UV-stabilized, UL 94 V-O thermoplastic housing
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- Universal mounting plate with quick-connect feature
- Universal J-box mounting pattern
Previous Product Codes: EL-MW
- White All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-M Series is constructed from injection molded, Impact-and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
Uses two LED lamp heads each equipped with 8 series-parallel white LEDs. Lamp heads are on track-and-swivel guides. Glarefree lenses provide redundant light source to ensure performance in emergency situations.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCEL-M Emergency Lighting series is designed with maintenance-free 3.6V NiCad battery that provides a minumum emergency duration o 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operation temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
Total Luminaire Lumens : 72 Per Lamps
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCEL-M is suitable for wall or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.View Installation Instructions