NYC Steel Emergency Light | Round Bug Eye Lamp Heads | 6 Volt 9 Watt
Base Code: EL-ST9W
Steel Housing Emergency Light approved for New York City. An efficient and secure 6V Heavy Duty Emergency Light proudly made in the USA.
This item has been tested by ETL US to meet UL924 electrical product safety standards for use in the United States.
This unit produces Incandescent light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL924, ETL. NFPA 101 Life Safety Code & NEC
- Approved for New York City Code requirements
- Rugged 20 gauge steel Housing
- Universal 120/277 VAC (60Hz) input
- Includes two round adjustable 6V 9 watts lamp heads
- Brown-out protection
- Automatic low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power-on indicator light
Previous Product Codes: EL-ST
- Steel NYC Approved Emergency Light
- 2 Lamp Heads (Bug Eye)
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-ST9W Steel Emergency Light is constructed of heavy duty steel with a bright white finish. Available with round incandescent lamp heads.
This heavy duty emergency light is supplied with two front mounted PAR36 type heads with 7.2 watt wedge base lamps.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates recharging a discharged battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-ST9W Series has a long life valve regulated lead acid battery. Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Dual 120/277 voltage with brownout protection. Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
Easy installation with front access to all components. Suitable for wall installations.